Celtic finally got back into action last night as Lennon’s Bhoy’s earned a decent draw in France against OGC Nice as Patryk Klimala bagged his first goal in the Hoops.
The Celtic squad could have walked away 2-1 winners after Odsonne Edouard gave the Hoops the lead after kick-off but VAR questionably chopped the goal off, we never saw anything wrong with the Frenchman’s goal.
Celtic played really well considering the players haven’t played a game of football in months, there was a few sloppy individual choices that were made but a good run out indeed.
Celtic fans will be happy and relieved that new Bhoy Klimala finally got on the score sheet as the Polish striker has been working hard in training, Klimala could very well take Griffiths spot in the first-team come the start of the season as things are looking slim for the Scottish striker.
Here is Klimala’s goal:
Some people will say it was an easy goal but Klimala has to put in the work and apply pressure to the keeper, fantastic goal for the striker and we predict many more to come.
- Klan Puppet At It Again: Former Celtic Star Hits Back!
- TalkSport Pundit’s Harsh Celtic Star Claim: Was He Correct?
- “A really clever goal, that was”: Celtic Star Earns Plaudits From Legendary Duo
- The Moon Howlers Rage At Latest Klanstore Release
- Big Mike’s Latest Castore Deal Set To Wind Up The Klanbase!